Welcome to Strength Method: Professionally Designed, Sustainable Training.
Strength Method is a well rounded, meaningful approach to training that incorporates multiple training styles and techniques: lifting, endurance, conditioning, mobility, athletics and balance, promoting functionality and strength, for life. If you’re used to just winging it in the gym, or hopping from one 4-week challenge to the next, Coach Natalie Freeman will help you show up for yourself long term with strategic purpose. As Natalie says, “the meaning is in the method”, not in a single end result. You’ll experience physical, performance and capability changes as a rewarding byproduct of Strength Method.
With Strength Method, you’ll learn that purposeful training can be a part of any lifestyle. We believe that for training to be sustainable, it needs to be suitable for any skill level, accessible in any location and allow for flexibility. You’ll have access to an ongoing training program, strategically cycled for long-term progression. It encompasses a full gym access version and a home (minimal equipment) version, allowing you to mix and match depending on where you are and what you feel like. On top of that, you’ll have the option to run the program in 3, 4, or 5 days per week, and add cardio, conditioning, mobility and core workouts to your calendar, too. Remove the guesswork, and get stuck into science based, meaningful training… on your terms.
Strength Method is more than just a training program, It’s a coaching service. Every member can receive ongoing personal form checks and support from Coach Natalie, whose exceptional programming comes along with an encouraging community. You’ll train alongside hundreds of others from all backgrounds and skill levels, all in it together, supporting each other as we go through the ebbs and flows of long-game training.
Other features that set apart the Strength Method app:
• Detailed demo videos by Natalie, with voiceovers for every exercise
• On-demand conditioning and core workouts of varying skill levels
• Flexibility in programming your training calendar each week to fit your life
• Specific warm ups included in each training session
• Log your load, adjust reps and sets, and add notes to each exercise or session
• Track your exercise history and PR’s in-app to guide load choices for each session
• In-app rest timers and stopwatch to keep you engaged
• Option to set or interchange load unit to pounds (lbs) or kilograms (kg)
• Access to nutrition resources, recipes, macro calculator and talks with our Registered Dietitian
• On-demand mobility resources
• Support from Coach Natalie and the in-app community group and chat
• Track weight, measurements, progress photos, water intake, steps and more
• Optional: sync metrics to the app with FitBit, Apple Watch, Apple Health, Google Fit or Cronometer
Join the Strength Method team today and level up for life.
For more information, check out www.strengthmethod.app
About Strength Method
Strength Method is a free app for iOS published in the Health & Nutrition list of apps, part of Home & Hobby.
The company that develops Strength Method is Natalie Freeman. The latest version released by its developer is 1.0.
To install Strength Method on your iOS device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2023-11-26 and was downloaded 1 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the Strength Method as malware if the download link is broken.
How to install Strength Method on your iOS device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to the App Store.
- Once the Strength Method is shown in the iTunes listing of your iOS device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the GET button to the right of the app to start downloading it.
- If you are not logged-in the iOS appstore app, you'll be prompted for your your Apple ID and/or password.
- After Strength Method is downloaded, you'll see an INSTALL button to the right. Tap on it to start the actual installation of the iOS app.
- Once installation is finished you can tap on the OPEN button to start it. Its icon will also be added to your device home screen.