Strength Method - App Store
Strength Method is a well rounded, meaningful approach to training that incorporates multiple training styles and techniques: lifting, endurance, conditioning, mobility, athletics and balance, promoting functionality and strength, for life. If you’re used to just winging it in the gym, or hopping from one 4-week challenge to the next, Coach Natalie Freeman will help you show up for yourself long term with strategic purpose. As Natalie says, “the meaning is in the method”, not in a single end result. You’ll experience physical, performance and capability changes as a rewarding byproduct of Strength Method.
With Strength Method, you’ll learn that purposeful training can be a part of any lifestyle. We believe that for training to be sustainable, it needs to be suitable for any skill level, accessible in any location and allow for flexibility. You’ll have access to an ongoing training program, strategically cycled for long-term progression. It encompasses a full gym access version and a home (minimal equipment) version, allowing you to mix and match depending on where you are and what you feel like. On top of that, you’ll have the option to run the program in 3, 4, or 5 days per week, and add cardio, conditioning, mobility and core workouts to your calendar, too. Remove the guesswork, and get stuck into science based, meaningful training… on your terms.
Strength Method is more than just a training program, It’s a coaching service. Every member can receive ongoing personal form checks and support from Coach Natalie, whose exceptional programming comes along with an encouraging community. You’ll train alongside hundreds of others from all backgrounds and skill levels, all in it together, supporting each other as we go through the ebbs and flows of long-game training.
Other features that set apart the Strength Method app:
• Detailed demo videos by Natalie, with voiceovers for every exercise
• On-demand conditioning and core workouts of varying skill levels
• Flexibility in programming your training calendar each week to fit your life
• Specific warm ups included in each training session
• Log your load, adjust reps and sets, and add notes to each exercise or session
• Track your exercise history and PR’s in-app to guide load choices for each session
• In-app rest timers and stopwatch to keep you engaged
• Option to set or interchange load unit to pounds (lbs) or kilograms (kg)
• Access to nutrition resources, recipes, macro calculator and talks with our Registered Dietitian
• On-demand mobility resources
• Support from Coach Natalie and the in-app community group and chat
• Track weight, measurements, progress photos, water intake, steps and more
• Optional: sync metrics to the app with FitBit, Apple Watch, Apple Health, Google Fit or Cronometer
Join the Strength Method team today and level up for life.
For more information, check out www.strengthmethod.app
Official App Store Link
We do not host Strength Method on our servers. We did not scan it for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. This app is hosted by Apple and passed their terms and conditions to be listed there. We recommend caution when installing it.
The App Store link for Strength Method is provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so access it at your own risk.
If you have questions regarding this particular app contact the publisher directly. For questions about the functionalities of soft112.com contact us.